[ LUGOS ] Supra Pnp modem

Milan Gabor milan.gabor na uni-mb.si
Čet Apr 9 11:53:40 CEST 1998

--------------5C80AC69CB5280B1E83EFE38

Hi!

Imam problem z Pnp modemom. Poskusal sem vse mogoce nastavitve, toda
nekako noce delati. Pripel sem , kaj mi izpljune pnpdump.
Nastavil sem tako, kot je nastavljeno pod Win$i, kjer vse lepo spila.

Tudi potem ko podam to konfiguracijo isapnp programu ne javi nobene
napake,  sam potem modema na nobenem devicu ne najde.

Kje bi se sploh moral pojaviti potem modem ? Na /dev/cua* ali na
/dev/ttyS* ali kje drugje ?

Hvala !

lp,
MIlan

--
    |  MILAN GABOR                                       |
    /)             milan.gabor na uni-mb.si                 |
   |   |             are condemned to reinvent it,
--------------5C80AC69CB5280B1E83EFE38

# $Id: 178.html,v 1.1 2001/05/29 09:03:20 roman Exp $
# This is free software, see the sources for details.
# This software has NO WARRANTY, use at your OWN RISK
#
# For details of this file format, see isapnp.conf(5)
#
# For latest information on isapnp and pnpdump see:
# http://www.roestock.demon.co.uk/isapnptools/
#
# Compiler flags: -DREALTIME -DNEEDSETSCHEDULER
#
# Trying port address 0203
# Board 1 has serial identifier 22 00 00 b6 62 00 16 b0 4e

# (DEBUG)
(READPORT 0x0203)
(ISOLATE)
(IDENTIFY *)

# Card 1: (serial identifier 22 00 00 b6 62 00 16 b0 4e)
# Vendor Id SUP1600, Serial Number 46690, checksum 0x22.
# Version 1.0, Vendor version 0.0
# ANSI string -->SupraExpress 336i PnP Voice<--
#
# Logical device id SUP1600
#     Device support I/O range check register
#
# Edit the entries below to uncomment out the configuration required.
# Note that only the first value of any range is given, this may be changed if required
# Don't forget to uncomment the activate (ACT Y) when happy
(DEBUG)
(CONFIGURE SUP1600/46690 (LD 0
#     Compatible device id SUP1321
#     Compatible device id SUP1311

# Multiple choice time, choose one only !

#     Start dependent functions: priority acceptable
#       Logical device decodes 16 bit IO address lines
#             Minimum IO base address 0x03f8
#             Maximum IO base address 0x03f8
#             IO base alignment 8 bytes
#             Number of IO addresses required: 8
#(IO 0 (BASE 0x03f8))
#       IRQ 4.
#             High true, edge sensitive interrupt (by default)
#(INT 0 (IRQ 4 (MODE +E)))

#       Start dependent functions: priority acceptable
#       Logical device decodes 16 bit IO address lines
#             Minimum IO base address 0x02f8
#             Maximum IO base address 0x02f8
#             IO base alignment 8 bytes
#             Number of IO addresses required: 8
# (IO 0 (BASE 0x02f8))
#       IRQ 3.
#             High true, edge sensitive interrupt (by default)
# (INT 0 (IRQ 3 (MODE +E)))

#       Start dependent functions: priority acceptable
#       Logical device decodes 16 bit IO address lines
#             Minimum IO base address 0x03e8
#             Maximum IO base address 0x03e8
#             IO base alignment 8 bytes
#             Number of IO addresses required: 8
#(IO 0 (BASE 0x03e8))
#       IRQ 4.
#             High true, edge sensitive interrupt (by default)
#(INT 0 (IRQ 4 (MODE +E)))

#       Start dependent functions: priority acceptable
#       Logical device decodes 16 bit IO address lines
#             Minimum IO base address 0x02e8
#             Maximum IO base address 0x02e8
#             IO base alignment 8 bytes
#             Number of IO addresses required: 8
#(IO 0 (BASE 0x02e8))
#       IRQ 3.
#             High true, edge sensitive interrupt (by default)
#(INT 0 (IRQ 3 (MODE +E)))

#       Start dependent functions: priority acceptable
#       Logical device decodes 16 bit IO address lines
#             Minimum IO base address 0x03e8
#             Maximum IO base address 0x03e8
#             IO base alignment 8 bytes
#             Number of IO addresses required: 8
(IO 0 (BASE 0x03e8))
#       IRQ 5.
#             High true, edge sensitive interrupt (by default)
(INT 0 (IRQ 5 (MODE +E)))

#       Start dependent functions: priority acceptable
#       Logical device decodes 16 bit IO address lines
#             Minimum IO base address 0x02e8
#             Maximum IO base address 0x02e8
#             IO base alignment 8 bytes
#             Number of IO addresses required: 8
# (IO 0 (BASE 0x02e8))
#       IRQ 5.
#             High true, edge sensitive interrupt (by default)
# (INT 0 (IRQ 5 (MODE +E)))

#       Start dependent functions: priority acceptable
#       Logical device decodes 16 bit IO address lines
#             Minimum IO base address 0x03e8
#             Maximum IO base address 0x03e8
#             IO base alignment 8 bytes
#             Number of IO addresses required: 8
# (IO 0 (BASE 0x03e8))
#       IRQ 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12 or 15.
[...]

#             Minimum IO base address 0x0200
#             Maximum IO base address 0x03f8
#             IO base alignment 8 bytes
#             Number of IO addresses required: 8
# (IO 0 (BASE 0x0200))
#       IRQ 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12 or 15.
#             High true, edge sensitive interrupt (by default)
# (INT 0 (IRQ 3 (MODE +E)))

#     End dependent functions
# (ACT Y)
))
# End tag... Checksum 0x00 (OK)

# Returns all cards to the "Wait for Key" state
(WAITFORKEY)

--------------5C80AC69CB5280B1E83EFE38--

Dodatne informacije o seznamu Starilist