[ LUGOS ] Racunanje tel. stroskov

Matija Grabnar Matija.Grabnar na arnes.si
Sre Mar 17 12:49:26 CET 1999

From: freshmeat daemon <freshd na freshmeat.net>
Subject: [fmnews-split] pppcosts 0.06
Sender: freshmeat-news-return-264-matija.grabnar=arnes.si na freshmeat.net

added by: tpo on Mar 16th 1999, 12:55
  license: GPL
 category: Console/Communication

 homepage: http://www.isjm.com/tst/pppcosts.htm
 download: ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/system/network/serial/pppcosts-0.06.
LF.tar.gz

pppcosts is a small utility that calculates and displays the time (and
phone costs) you have been online using a modem or ISDN ppp
connection. The time and costs are saved, so that you can use
pppcosts to keep track of you monthly phone costs. Cost files for
many phone companies are included. If your phone company isn't
on the list, then you can create a costfile on your own, which is very
easy.
changes:
Many changes and bugfixes, new layout of distribution, loadable
costs files for different telcos, and more.

--
"My name is Not Important. Not to friends.
    But you can call me mr. Important"  - Not J. Important

Dodatne informacije o seznamu Starilist