[ LUGOS ] UTP za dva racunala !

Branko F. Gračner Branko na edico.si
Pon Feb 15 12:29:08 CET 1999

UTP loopback cable how-to

----
A UTP loopback cable is a catagory five networking cable which allows the
connection of two computers without the need of a hub or switch. (The
following is how the wires should be ordered)

side 1 white orange orange white green blue white blue green white brown
brown
side 2 white green green white orange blue white blue orange brown white
brown

In other words, the following wires have to match:

1 -> 3
2 -> 6
3 -> 1
4 -> 4