[ LUGOS ] Linux via NT proxy

Jernej Horvat j na kid.kibla.org
Sre Apr 14 16:38:41 CEST 1999

> jih, recimo 192.168.x.x in na NTjih proxy in iz linuxa hoces uporabljati
> internet, si pa ze ifconfigal pravi IP, kateri je pac prost v vasem
> intranetu, potem si pac nastavis proxy v netscapeu pod
> /preferences/advanced/proxy/ in vpises NTje notri z njihovim portom.

Bolje  =E8e svoj squid prepri=E8as da dela z NT proxy:

/etc/squid.conf
cache_host nt.domena.org parent 80 0 no-query
#  TAG: inside_firewall                                                   =

#       This tag specifies a list of domains inside your Internet         =

#       firewall.                                                         =

#                                                                         =

#       Usage: inside_firewall my.domain  [ my.other.domain ...]          =

#              !out.my.domain my.domain                                   =

#                                                                         =

#       The use of this tag affects the server selection algorithm in     =

#       two ways.  Objects which do not match any of the listed domains   =

#       will be considered "beyond the firewall."  For these:             =

#               - There will be no DNS lookups for the URL-host.          =

#               - The object will always be fetched from one of           =

#                 the parent or neighbor caches.                          =

#                                                                         =

#       As a special case you may specify the domain as 'none' to force   =

#       all requests to be fetched from neghbors and parents.             =

#       Prefixing a domain name with '!' means the domain is NOT inside   =

#       your firewall.                                                    =

inside_firewall domena.org

#  TAG: local_domain
#       This tag specifies a list of domains local to your organization.
#
#       Usage: local_domain my.domain [ my.other.domain ...]
#
#       For URLs which are in one of the local domains, the object
#       is always fetched directly from the source and never from a
#       neighbor or parent.
#
local_domain domena.org

> routa skozi vas router, ali pa imate popolnoma vse zaprto in "vmes" NTje=
,
> ki skrbijo kot firewall in poganjajo proxy server, da lahko vidite zunan=
ji

BTW: NT proxy/firewall sux
---
I never argue with fools. People might not know the difference.
> all the standard disclaimers apply <
Line noise provided by Telekom Slovenia - a remarkable bunch of idiots.

Dodatne informacije o seznamu Starilist