[ LUGOS ] winsux98 & linux :)

Andraz Tori Andraz.Tori1 na guest.arnes.si
Pon Jun 15 08:13:36 CEST 1998

Heh, vem da ne marate postov iz drugih list ampak vseen...

BTW: a kdo ve, a bo tud v nasi mali Sloveniji kej tazga :))))?

From: Lou Rinaldi <rinaldi na cfug.org>
Subject: LOCAL: Free Unix rally at Win98 release party in West Hartford
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 11:11:38 GMT

Microsoft is holding a Windows 98 "release party" in Connecticut, (and
all over the country), on June 25th. The event will be held at the Lincoln
Theatres, 200 Bloomfield Avenue in West Hartford, starting at 7:00 PM.

CFUG, the Connecticut Free Unix Group, is planning a major presence at the
event, in another one of our ongoing public free un*x advocacy stunts. :)

We plan to give away as many linux and FreeBSD CD's as possible, in our
usual [if often futile] attempts at combating ignorance, and introducing
Windows fanatics to a better alternative.

Here is the official page with all the info:

http://www.microsoft.com/newengland/win98/launch/default.asp

I especially like the part about how "Microsoft representatives will be
on-site to answer your Windows 98 questions." I have quite a few that I
think will cause some flush-faced stuttering and tie-loosening.

If you want to help, either by donating CD's or t-shirts, or if you are a
media person who wishes to cover the story, please email lou na cfug.org.

In solidarity,
- --
 Lou Rinaldi, Founder of The Connecticut Free Unix Group (www.cfug.org)

Dodatne informacije o seznamu Starilist