[ LUGOS ] Linux artwork and T-shirts (fwd)

Linux User Group Of Slovenia lugos na lugos.si
Pet Jul 31 08:34:48 CEST 1998

	Pozdrav,
	  Roman

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 20:50:24 -0700
From: Patrick McGovern <mcgovern na my-website.com>
To: lugos na lugos.si
Subject: Linux artwork and T-shirts

Hello.  This might interest your readers on your website.

My-Website, Inc. salutes the Linux Community!

What a month it's been:

* Linus on the cover of Forbes magazine (August, 1998)
* Oracle is porting Oracle 8 to Linux
* Informix is porting their database
* Netscape is bringing their servers to the platform

To celebrate Linux's growing world dominance, My-Website has created
a series of images for you to use for any purpose. Use them as a screen saver,
desktop picture, or to place an image on your website. Use the
images in conjunction with My-mug.com to turn them into mouse pads, coffee
mugs, and T-shirts.

To view the art:

http://www.my-mug.com/art/linux.html

Thank you.