[ LUGOS ] Linus man of the year vote

crt jakhel crt na ice.dergan.si
Tor Apr 7 10:10:10 CEST 1998

(fwd)

Dear freshmeat reader,

this is the official freshmeat newsletter for 04/06/98..

+----- - --- --   - -- - - .
| news added today:

 subject: Most important people of the 20th century
added by: scoop (scoop na freshmeat.net)
    date: 04/06/98

James Blackwell (mailto:james na merconline.com) wanted the following plugged:

I'd like to mention that Dalnet #Linux is trying to start a movement to get Linus Torvalds voted man of the century. The Concept is to have Time see a massive grass roots movement, and give at least an honorable mention to Linux. If we were able to get 1
million votes for Linus, it would certainly get notice. That would be about 1 in 5 Linux users. The poll is here (http://www.pathfinder.com/time/time100/time100poll.html). We'll have a web page up hopefully tomorrow for it.

crt.jakhel na dergan.si       Dergan d.o.o.      http://www.dergan.si

Dodatne informacije o seznamu Starilist