[ LUGOS ] CDR Software

Matija Grabnar Matija.Grabnar na arnes.si
Pon Sep 22 08:24:36 CEST 1997

From: "Thomas Niederreiter" <p7003ad na sunmail.lrz-muenchen.de>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce
Subject: X-CD-Roast 0.96b - Writer-Program for X
Date: Fri,  5 Sep 1997 17:48:15 GMT

Hi,

I released version 0.96b of X-CD-Roast. There are NOT more writers
supported, its only a bugfix-release of version 0.96a.
(Audio on Sony should work now, read the README.Compile)
 There are a few new features, here is the list of changes:

Changes since 0.96a
- -------------------
27.08.97: Fix titlescreen-font problem, audio-info displayed contents
          of data-cdrom, fix "extra characters after close-quote"
          error in the setup. Fix "Select All" for CD-Extra.
28.08.97: Fix read last audio-track on CD-Extra.
          Added option to listen to the audio-tracks while recording them.
29.08.97: Added option to save window-positions on the desktop.
30.08.97: Show now track-sizes when copying an ISO/HFS-CD, double-click
          on data-track in cd-information-window shows cd-contents.
31.08.97: Prepared some of the source-code for a linux-alpha-port.
          I need some assistance with that.

The LSM-Entry:

Begin3
Title:          X-CD-Roast