[ LUGOS ] LUGOS, Linux User Group of Slovenia

Primoz Peterlin peterlin na biofiz.mf.uni-lj.si
Tor Apr 29 16:04:43 CEST 1997

Hello --

As I can see you are maintaining the list of Linux user groups world-wide,
I would like to bring to your attention the existance of the Slovenian
Linux User Group, LUGOS. The group has been informally active for over a
year, and has been formally chartered earlier in April this year. It has
its homepage at http://www.lugos.si/

BTW, isn't it funny how densely is the namespace populated around this
name: we've got LUGS, the Swiss user group, LUGIS, the Swedish one, and
now also LUGOS. I hope the Serbs and the Slovaks will use some more
imagination when they start their own groups... :-)

Best regards, Primoz

--
Primoz Peterlin          email: primoz.peterlin na biofiz.mf.uni-lj.si
Institut za biofiziko MF, Lipiceva 2, SLO-1105 Ljubljana, Slovenija

Dodatne informacije o seznamu Starilist