[Lugos-mozilla] Mozilla Developers Wanted

Brian King brian at mozdev.org
Fri Mar 2 16:33:00 CET 2007

[apologies for job-post, I am not sure of the etiquette of this list but
it seems like the right place]

Wanted:

Mozilla Developers with experience in some or all of the following:

XUL, XBL, JavaScript, XPCOM/C++, DTD/String Bundles (localisation), CSS.

Serious applicants only, willing to be able to commit to a certain
amount of hours every week. You will be working for a small Slovene firm
(http://briks.si) doing jobs for larger firms. You will be working from
home.

To apply, please send a message via the following form and I will get
back to you:

http://briks.si/kontakt/

Thanks,
--