[LUGOS] Fwd: [Public Money Public Code] Social Share Graphics, Launch 11:00

Matija Šuklje matija at suklje.name
Wed Sep 13 09:37:50 CEST 2017

----------  Posredovano sporočilo  ----------

Zadeva: [Public Money Public Code] Social Share Graphics, Launch 11:00
Datum: sreda, 13. september 2017, 09:34:22 CEST
Od: Matthias Kirschner <mk na fsfe.org>
Za: contact na fsfe.org
Kp: Erik Da Silva <erik.ds na fsfe.org>

Hello everybody,

I am happy to see that we are 31 organisations who signed the open
letter (Open Rights Group group confirmed a few minutes after my mail
yesterday).

* As promised I am attaching some share graphics to this e-mail. We will
  upload new ones during the campaign to
  http://download.fsfe.org/campaigns/pmpc/share-general/ and
  http://download.fsfe.org/campaigns/pmpc/share-quotes/ (Hashtag
  #publiccode )
* We have some website banners, feel free to use them on your website,
  blogs, etc.
  http://download.fsfe.org/campaigns/pmpc/banner-minues-fsfe/
* There are some pictures from an activity by our volunteers from
  February, where we projected "Public Money Public Code" on government
  buildings in Berlin http://download.fsfe.org/campaigns/pmpc/pictures/

As a last reminder: please do not send out anything before 11:00
Brussels time (UTC+2).

# Press contact

In case you cannot answer some questions yourself, feel free to refer
them to us, or get in contact with us: press na fsfe.org +49-30-27595290.

# Translations

There are some last minute updates by our volunteers for the languages.
It is best if you go on:
https://fsfe.org/news/2017/news-20170913-01.en.html (user: pmpc
password: publicmoneypubliccode ), click on "Change Language" on the
top, to see the current translations). We will have Dutch, Spanish, and
Chinese should also work.

During the next days: Please help us to improve and add more
translations. If you have any suggestions to improve translations,
please send them to translators na lists.fsfe.org with subject "[PMPC][XY]
- your subject" (where XY is the two letter language code).

# Last chance: Check your appearance on the website

You can already have a sneak preview at: https://publiccode.eu (user:
pmpc, password: publicmoneypubliccode ). Those who did not yet do so,
could you please check if your name and logo appear as they should?

# Thanks

Good to have you all on board and I am looking forward to our press,
social media, and mail fireworks at 11:00!!

Best Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - President - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany | t +49-30-27595290