[LUGOS] Fwd: Re: [Until 21 August] Your comment about legislative changes for code sharing platforms

Matija Šuklje matija at suklje.name
Fri Sep 8 15:15:59 CEST 2017

----------  Posredovano sporočilo  ----------

Zadeva: Re: [Until 21 August] Your comment about legislative changes for code
sharing platforms
Datum: petek, 08. september 2017, 14:38:46 CEST
Od: Polina Malaja <polina na fsfe.org>
Za: associates na lists.fsfe.org

Dear associates,

On 16.08.2017 08:53, Matthias Kirschner wrote:
[...]
> # What OFE and the FSFE are doing
>
> We are drafting a research paper, accompanied by an online engagement
> tool to be launched in early September, to inform policy-makers of the
> dangerous consequences of the proposed EU copyright rules for
> collaborative software development.

As a follow-up and for your information, we have published[^1] the White
Paper on implications of the EU Copyright proposal for collaborative
software ecosystem today that can be accessed in full here:

https://savecodeshare.eu/

Kind regards,
Polina

[^1]: https://fsfe.org/news/2017/news-20170908-01.en.html
--
Polina Malaja - Policy Analyst - Legal Coordinator
Free Software Foundation Europe, Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin