[LUGOS] Sestevanje prometa

slemo slemo01 at siol.net
Thu Jan 20 14:17:01 CET 2005

Ce slucajno kdo ve zakaj se mi ne prikaze stran na apache serverju v REDHATU
9.

V "/var/www/html" imam datoteke in index.html. Vendar ko grem na localhost
mi izpise forbidden.

Tale default error dokument mi ne gre v glavo, kaj je treba tu nastimat. Jes
sn  zraven prilozu se en spisek iz httpd.conf datoteke in neki iz apachejeve
strani, pa me zanima ce je treba kej postimat noter.
-------------- naslednji del --------------
The path to the end user account 'public_html' directory must be
# accessible to the webserver userid.  This usually means that ~userid
# must have permissions of 711, ~userid/public_html must have permissions
# of 755, and documents contained therein must be world-readable.
# Otherwise, the client will only receive a "403 Forbidden" message.

 ErrorLog: The location of the error log file.
# If you do not specify an ErrorLog directive within a <VirtualHost>
# container, error messages relating to that virtual host will be
# logged here.  If you *do* define an error logfile for a <VirtualHost>
# container, that host's errors will be logged there and not here.
#
ErrorLog "/var/log/httpd/error_log"

Allow server status reports, with the URL of http://servername/server-status
# Change the ".your-domain.com" to match your domain to enable.
#
#<Location /server-status>
#    SetHandler server-status
#    Order deny,allow
#    Deny from all
#    Allow from .your-domain.com
#</Location>

#
# Allow remote server configuration reports, with the URL of
#  http://servername/server-info (requires that mod_info.c be loaded).
# Change the ".your-domain.com" to match your domain to enable.
#
#<Location /server-info>
#    SetHandler server-info
#    Order deny,allow
#    Deny from all
#    Allow from .your-domain.com
#</Location>

Virtual host Default Virtual Host
<VirtualHost >

 	ServerAdmin slemo01 na siol.net

 	ServerSignature email

	DirectoryIndex index.html index.php index.htm index.shtml

	<Directory "/var/www/html/">
	 	AllowOverride none

	</Directory>

	ErrorDocument 400 "file:"
	ErrorDocument 401 "file:"
	ErrorDocument 403 "file:"
	ErrorDocument 404 "file:"
	ErrorDocument 405 "file:"
	ErrorDocument 406 "file:"
	ErrorDocument 407 "file:"
	ErrorDocument 408 "file:"
	ErrorDocument 409 "file:"
	ErrorDocument 410 "file:"
	ErrorDocument 411 "file:"
	ErrorDocument 412 "file:"
	ErrorDocument 413 "file:"
	ErrorDocument 414 "file:"
	ErrorDocument 415 "file:"
	ErrorDocument 416 "file:"
	ErrorDocument 417 "file:"
	ErrorDocument 500 "file:"
	ErrorDocument 501 "file:"
	ErrorDocument 502 "file:"
	ErrorDocument 503 "file:"
	ErrorDocument 504 "file:"
	ErrorDocument 505 "file:"

	Tole je iz apachejeve strani -

	#  Why do I get a "Forbidden" message whenever I try to access a particular directory?

This message is generally caused because either

    * The underlying file system permissions do not allow the User/Group under which Apache is running to access the necessary files; or
    * The Apache configuration has some access restrictions in place which forbid access to the files.

You can determine which case applies to your situation by checking the error log.

In the case where file system permission are at fault, remember that not only must the directory and files in question be readable, but also all parent directories must be at least searchable (i.e., chmod +x /directory/path) by the web server in order for the content to be accessible.
# Why do I get a "Forbidden/You don't have permission to access / on this server" message whenever I try to access my server?

Search your conf/httpd.conf file for this exact string: <Files ~>. If you find it, that's your problem -- that particular <Files> container is malformed. Delete it or replace it with <Files ~ "^\.ht"> and restart your server and things should work as expected.

This error appears to be caused by a problem with the version of linuxconf distributed with Redhat 6.x. It may reappear if you use linuxconf again.