[LUGOS] Red Hat paketi

Jurij Reščič jure at gemini.ntftex.uni-lj.si
Tue Nov 26 15:35:42 CET 2002

man rpm:

rpm {-F|--freshen} [install-options] PACKAGE_FILE ...

This  will upgrade packages, but only if an earlier version
currently exists. The PACKAGE_FILE may be specified as
an ftp or http URL, in which case the package  will  be
downloaded  before  being installed. See FTP/HTTP OPTIONS
for information on rpm's internal ftp and http client support.

Poskusil pa še nisem; edino ena ftp inštalacija je šla bp.

LP., Jure