[ LUGOS ] swap

Andrej Komelj andrej.komelj na guest.arnes.si
Sre Mar 1 20:36:19 CET 2000

> Iz tega lahko vidmo da je najvecja velikost swapa 128 MB. Vsaj na normalnih
> pentiumih, pod alpha proceorjih je lahko tega vec detajli spodaj.

linux/Documentation/Changes:

Among other changes made in the development of Linux kernel 2.2, the
128 meg limit on IA32 swap partition sizes has been eliminated. To use
larger swap spaces, you need the new mkswap found in util-linux. You
also need to upgrade util-linux to get the latest version of mount.

--
Andrej.

... Beam me up Scotty, this isn't the men's room.

Dodatne informacije o seznamu Starilist