[ LUGOS ] Wordperfect

Bostjan Vlaovic bostjan.vlaovic na uni-mb.si
Tor Maj 11 00:14:34 CEST 1999

Zdravo!

> Zanima, me kje se dobi key, za wordprfect, ker tistga ko so mi poslal iz
> firme, ne dela nic kar je uporabno.(equation editor in se dosti funkcij)

A ti ne javi, da je ta zadeva dostopna samo v komercialni verziji?

Ce pogledas na:

http://linux.corel.com/linux8/pricing.htm

Dobis:

Personal Edition:
Suggested Retail Price: $69.95*

Server Edition:
Suggested Retail Price: $495.00*

All prices in US dollars.

Free? download now available. This version includes only the application
(clipart, manual, CD-ROM and technical support will not be included) and
is provided for personal, non-commercial use or, where commercial use is
desired, for a 90-day evaluation period only. Personal use users are
required to register as a user of the product in order to use the
product beyond the initial 90-day evaluation period.

* Price subject to change without notice. Dealer may sell for less.
?Internet service provider, telecommunications and other charges may apply
depending on usage and location.

LP,
	bobo

| Bostjan Vlaovic            | Student of Elect. Eng.         |
| Na zelenici 9              | http://imola.uni-mb.si/~bobo   |
| 3000 Celje, Slovenia       | Tel.: ++386 41 769-386         |

Dodatne informacije o seznamu Starilist