[ LUGOS ] IULT399: March Ultraseek Email Newsletter (fwd)

Jaka Mele jack na lugos.si
Tor Mar 30 10:37:51 CEST 1999

Ce koga zanima... Mene je cca. leto in pol nazaj :)

						lp, Jaka

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 00:35:57 -0500 (EST)
From: doraf na infoseek.com
To: jack na lugos.si
Subject: IULT399: March Ultraseek Email Newsletter

Jaka,

On 07/12/1998 you visited our web site and indicated your
interest in a Linux version of Infoseek's Ultraseek Server,
the award-winning search engine for Web sites and intranets.
We didn't have a Linux version at that time, and you asked
us to get back to you when the Linux Version was ready.

The Linux port of Ultraseek is here!  We launched Ultraseek
Server for Linux at LinuxWorld in San Jose on March 2nd.

Please come back to our site and download your free 30-day
trial from: http://software.infoseek.com/

In addition, you may want to subscribe to our Ultraseek
Server Newsletter.  This bi-monthly Newsletter contains
news, tips, and techniques about Ultraseek Server.  The
March issue, for example, has information about keeping
your Ultraseek Server index absolutely up-to-date.

To subscribe to the newsletter, send back the string
LINUX-YES in the subject or body of your email.

Thanks for requesting a Linux version of our search engine!
It was because of you and thousands of Linux fans like you
that we decided to do the port.  When you have downloaded
Ultraseek Server for Linux, please let us know how you like
the product, and, as always, if we can be of any assistance
to you, please contact us at software-sales na infoseek.com.

We hope you find this useful, but if you do not want to
continue to receive these notices about search engines for
Linux, please let us know.  The automatic way is to send
back the string LINUX-REMOVE in the subject or body of your
email.

Dora Futterman
Director, Product Marketing
Infoseek Software