[ LUGOS ] (Fwd) Re: Asus TA-200 PCI Isdn card and Linux

Jernej Horvat j na kid.kibla.org
Tor Jul 27 01:59:20 CEST 1999

FYI

Send reply to:  	"Ben Chen" <asuscom na asuscom.com.tw>
From:           	"Ben Chen" <asuscom na asuscom.com.tw>
To:             	<j na kid.kibla.org>
Subject:        	Re: Asus TA-200 PCI Isdn card and Linux
Date sent:      	Mon, 12 Jul 1999 10:03:42 +0800

Dear Sir,

The Linux ISDN PCI card freeware writer, Mr. Karsten said this
driver will
be ready in this month in discussion group. We will check it and put
it in
our web if available. Thanks for your suggestion and inquiry.

Sincerely Yours,
Ben Chen
ASUSCOM NETWORK INC.
http://www.asuscom.com.tw
email: sales na asuscom.com.tw (sales contacts)
       support na asuscom.com.tw (technical contacts)
       asuscom na asuscom.com.tw (general information contacts)

- - -
I never argue with fools. People might not know the difference.

> all the standard disclaimers apply <
Line noise provided by Telekom Slovenia - a remarkable bunch of idiots.

Dodatne informacije o seznamu Starilist