[ LUGOS ] ATI TV Tuner nova verzija

LEGO Andy andy na x0.org
Čet Feb 25 15:45:23 CET 1999

Aiwtv 0.22 is now available in
http://www.uni-c.dtu.dk/~univind/aiwtv/ .

Changes:

* Correct picture carrier frequencies for NTSC.
  If you have NTSC, you'll have to subtract 6.85 MHz
  from the frequency field in the channel list.
  For NTSC-Japan (format=2), subtract 19.85 MHz.
  This change makes aiwtv use the
  correct channel frequencies for NTSC.

* Dynamic scan of Bt829 and Tuner I2C addresses.

* Use sound ioctl(2) instead of calling aumix(1).

* Support for halfmemory.

* Overlay window gamma correction and switch between cold/warm red temp.

* Cropping the window on top and/or left edges
  now works (the video moved/wrapped before).

* A few other bugfixes.

* Desktop mode changed.

* Call XTranslateCoordinates() to get the video window position,
  instead of the hackish code that was used before.

This will be the last aiwtv version.

I'm in the process of rewriting the hardware drivers for GATOS
(well, make that rearrange, as the code can be reused almost 100%).

GATOS will merge the aiwtv-0.22 and aiwtv-0.20u? versions, and
will thus support All-In-Wonder PRO, All-In-Wonder and others.

		Andy

Dodatne informacije o seznamu Starilist