[ LUGOS ] STAROFFICE licenca ( koncna resitev )

Igor IgorF na ix.netcom.com
Pon Dec 13 20:09:44 CET 1999

Pred tednom ali dvemi je nekdo na tej mailing
listi spraseval, ce lahko uporablja STAROFFICE
v poslovne namene *ne da bi moral placati dodatno
licencnino*

Potrudil sem se poiskati *uradni* odgovor od SUN-a, ki si
ga v nadaljevanju lahko preberete.

Lep pozdrav

Igor

From:    starofficesupport na sun.com           08:28
Subject: StarOffice Issue [Incident:sunaid 991205-0236]
To:      IgorF na ix.netcom.com

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line
support center. Below is a summary of your request and our
response.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

SUMMARY:  StarOffice Issue
SUGGESTED SOLUTION:
At 12/13/99 8:21 AM we wrote - Since to product is a FREE download,
any us eof the product is ok. Personal and business.

Sun Coustmer Care

INCIDENT DETAILS:
         Reference #:  991205-0236
             Product:  StarOffice - General
         Sub-Product:  Developer 2.1.x
            Category:  SUN/StarOffice
        Contact info:  IgorF na ix.netcom.com
        Time created:  12/5/99 10:34 PM
        Last updated:  12/13/99 8:31 AM
        Elapsed time:  7 Days, 9 Hours
              Origin:  Email
   Solution Category:  Configuration
     Incident Driver:  Applications
       SystemPurpose:  Desktop

[request]: StarOffice Issue

[Sun may use this data to contact me on related announcements]: no
[Sun may share this data with their business associates]: no

[name]: Igor Furlan
[company]:
[title]:
[phone - area code]: 408
[phone]: 997 8590
[fax - area code]:
[fax]:
[email]: IgorF na ix.netcom.com
[End user category]: Enterprise

[OS]: Linux

[problem detail]: (below)
I do not have a real problem. I have just a GENERIC question for
which I could not find a very clear answer on your page.

So , what is my question:

a) I would like to use STAROFFICE at work ( not at home ) My company
   is in semiconductor bussines. We design and manufacture ICs
   (semiconductor integrated circuits ) We do NOT do bussines with
   OFFICE products.  Yes, somehow you can say, that we make our
   ICs with the help of OFFICE package too..

   BUT

   we do not have plans to sell/re-sell STAROFFICE package, we do
   not have any intention to bundle STAROFFICE in our
   products.... we would like just to USE STAROFFICE instead
   of M$ OFFICE

b) I would like to know from you : Is the use of STAROFFICE at work
   place still  considered as personal usage ?
   In other words : is it still free of charge ?

Thanks in advance

Igor Furlan

Remote host:
Remote IP address: 209.109.232.236
Remote Agent: Mozilla/4.61 [en] (X11; I; Linux 2.0.36 i686)

At 12/10/99 9:00 AM you wrote -  E-mail with no data from
IgorF na ix.netcom.com

At 12/10/99 10:00 AM you wrote -

> Guys,
>
> do you have an answer to my question ?
> It is very simple question and it will not take
> a lot of your time to answer.. perhaps 3-4 minutes..
>
> Igor

If your issue remains unresolved, please update your incident at
http://search.linuxcare.com/cgi-bin/sunaid?r&11-991205-0236&130-944462074

You may also update this incident by replying to this message.
Because your reply will be automatically processed, you MUST enter
your reply in the space below.  Text entered into any other
part of this message will be discarded.
[===> Please enter your reply below this line <===]

[===> Please enter your reply above this line <===]

--
Nothing is impossible as long you are not doing it by yourself.

Dodatne informacije o seznamu Starilist