[ LUGOS ] xntpd + ppp ?

Boštjan Müller [NEONATUS] neonatus na gimp.thz.net
Čet Dec 2 19:15:37 CET 1999

Hi!

I was trying to set xntpd up and was not quite succeding. I have an ordinary
ppp setup, and would like to synchronize my machine time with the time server
on the I-net when I connect to I-net (sth. to go to ppp-up script).

I had a compiled ntpdate and ntpd on my SuSE 5.2 box, but that is gone and
since there is a xntp package on SuSE 6.2 I'd like to use it.

Could someone please tell me how to get xntpd to update the system time when I
connect to the net?

THX in advance!

Boštjan
--
 Boštjan Müller [NEONATUS], NEONATUS na bigfoot.com, http://surf.to/NEONATUS
 RSA id: 0x90178DBD, ICQ #:7506644, PGP key: finger neonatus na gimp.thz.net

Dodatne informacije o seznamu Starilist