[ LUGOS ] EXT2 Filesystem pod Wintendozi

Matija Grabnar Matija.Grabnar na arnes.si
Pet Sep 4 13:48:18 CEST 1998

From: John Newbigin <jn na it.swin.edu.au>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce
Subject: Read/Write for Linux partitions under NT and 95
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 12:46:38 GMT

I have made substantial progress in my ex2fs explorer program.  Read and
write support works very well with no 'known' bugs.  I have just added
support for Windows 95, as well as the original NT support.

The current version is 0.14 beta and be found at
http://jnewbigin-pc.it.swin.edu.au/Linux/Explore2fs.htm

John. Newbigin.

- --
checkout http://jnewbigin-pc.it.swin.edu.au/

- --
http://www.iki.fi/mjr/cola-public-key.asc has PGP key for validating signature.
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: linux-announce na news.ornl.gov
This group is archived at http://www.iki.fi/mjr/linux/cola.html

Dodatne informacije o seznamu Starilist