[ LUGOS ] Pesmica... OFF-TOPIC

David Klasinc bigwhale na capybara.sk-pttsc.lj.edus.si
Pon Mar 30 21:37:44 CEST 1998

Banzai!

 Ker mi je zadnje cajte zlo dolgcas, sem si spesnil eno pesmico... Mogoce
bo se komu vsec... jaz bi jo sicer naredil za himno, ampak... ;>

David!

        Windows Rhapsody
         (Music by Queen)

   Is this the real OS? Is this just a bad dream?
   Caught in the byte-slide, No escape from reality.
   Open your eyes, Look up on the screen and see,
   You're just a rich man, you need no simpathy,
   Because You're a MS fan, Billy freak, little bullie, very rich.
   Any way the disk spins, really, really matters to me, to me.

   Mama, my windows crashed, got an error on my screen,
   Clicked Okay and now they are dead.
   Mama, fun has just begun,
   But now they're gone and blown all away.

   Mama, ooh, Didn't mean to make them die,
   If I will click this button again this time tommorow,
   Carry on, carry on as if it really, really mattered.

   Too late, my time has come,
   My Windows just had crashed, and my work was trashed.
   Goodbye, ev'rybody, I've got to go,
   Gotta leave this all behind and get some real stuff.
   Mama, ooh, I don't want to cry,
   But, I sometimes wish they haven't been made at all.

   I see a little silhouetto of a Bill,
   Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the new upgrade.
   Crashing doze and booting, very, very fright'ning me.
   (Galileo.) Galileo. (Galileo.) Galileo, Galileo figaro
   ALT-F4. You're just a rich Bill, everybody hates you.
   He's just a rich Bill from a rich family,
   Spare us from him and his monstrosity.

   They will crash, they will freeze, will you let them go.
   Bismillah! No, we will not let them go.
   (Let them go!) Bismillah! We will not let them go.
   (Let them go!) Bismillah! We will not let them go.
   (Let them go.) Will not let them go.
   (Let them go.) Will not let them go. (Let them go.) Ah.
   No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

   (Oh mama mia, mama mia.) Mama mia, let them go.
   Beelzebub has a window put aside for me, for me, for me.

   So you think you can crash and freeze all the time.
   So you think I will suffer and I will whine.

   Oh, Billie, can't do this to me, Billie,
   Just gotta get out, just gotta get and install the Stuff.

   Really, really matters, Everyone can see,
   Really, really matters,
   Really, really matters to me.

   Any way the disk spins.

Ok, that's about it... :)

David!

"To boldly go, where no hair has gone before!"

Dodatne informacije o seznamu Starilist