[ LUGOS ] heheh, vici o Oknih :] (Bill's Secret IE5 Thang, Wk 24 (fwd))

bibi na rulz.org bibi na rulz.org
Sre Jun 17 15:16:25 CEST 1998

Tle je en nor vic o windblowsih iz Bill Gates diary-ja :]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Borut Mrak
student of chemistry
phone: (+386 65) 51248
ph. 2: (+386 61) 267876
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Microsoft: How long do u want to wait today?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 13:39:20 -0400 (EDT)
From: billg na billg.org
To: borutm na bigfoot.com
Subject: Bill's Secret IE5 Thang, Wk 24

SATURDAY, JUNE 13
   Breakfast with Melinda, and she tells me yet another Microsoft
joke...
   There are three engineers in a car, an electrical engineer, a
chemical engineer, and a Microsoft engineer. Suddenly the car just
stops dead by the side of the road, and the three engineers look at
each other wondering what could be wrong.
   The electrical engineer suggests stripping down the electronics of
the car and trying to trace where a fault might have occurred. The
chemical engineer, not knowing much about cars, suggests that maybe
the fuel is becoming emulsified and getting blocked somewhere.
   Then, the Microsoft engineer, not knowing much about anything,
comes up with a suggestion: "Why don't we close all the windows, get
out, get back in, open the windows again, and maybe it'll work!"
   I just don't get it! What's so funny about that? OK, it is a
slightly lame suggestion, but the guy was probably multitasking about
getting the IE 5.0 Beta released. (And it kicks Loserscape's ass!)

Dodatne informacije o seznamu Starilist