[ LUGOS ] fortune

Jure Koren idiot na gimp.ml.org
Pon Jul 20 21:45:11 CEST 1998

On Mon, 20 Jul 1998 bibi na rulz.org wrote:

> Zadeva spreminja zadnjo vrstico .signature-a.
>
> Zanima me kako bi iz fortune dat filetkov naredil navaden tekst, ki bi ga
> uporabil za te vrstice oz. na kakšen način so le-ti zakodirani?

Fortune file je ascii file, med vsakim fortunom je % v prazni vrsti.
Pa se to je, da je enih par fortunesov dolgih malo cez kulturen
.signature.

lp,

					Jure

This is not a 1 line .signature:

So as your consumer electronics adviser, I am advising you to donate
your current VCR to a grate resident, who will laugh sardonically and
hurl it into a dumpster.  Then I want you to go out and purchase a vast
array of 8-millimeter video equipment.

... OK!  Got everything?  Well, *too bad, sucker*, because while you
were gone the electronics industry came up with an even newer format
that makes your 8-millimeter VCR look as technologically advanced as
toenail dirt.  This format is called "3.5 hectare" and it will not be
made available until it is outmoded, sometime early next week, by a
format called "Elroy", so *order yours now*.
                -- Dave Barry, "No Surrender in the Electronics
                   Revolution"

Dodatne informacije o seznamu Starilist