[ LUGOS ] ce zeli kdo izmenjati kaksno misel....

Jaka Mele jack na ro.zrsss.si
Pet Feb 6 07:58:38 CET 1998

Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 15:24:42 -0800
From: Cristy <Cristy na topedge.com>
To: lugos na lugos.si
Subject: student

Hello,
        I am a student from Romania. I am in the last year at the Computer
Science, from Craiova.I wanna know more about this operating system, how
slovanian students learn about Linux.
        I would like to share documantations or information about Linux
with slovanian students.
        Please write me at my e-mail address:
                adinat na mailexcite.com
        Thank you very much,
                Adina Turcu

------

       						bye, Jack

 Jaka Mele         | jaka.mele na arnes.si    | Those who do not understand Unix
 ARNES, Jamova 39  | Tel: +386 61 179-8972 |   are condemned to reinvent it,
 SI-1000 Ljubljana | Fax: +386 61 179-8899 |             poorly.
         Member of Linux User Group Of Slovenia   http://www.lugos.si/

Dodatne informacije o seznamu Starilist