[ LUGOS ] Problemi z DNS

andy andy na here.ml.org
Čet Dec 17 18:29:52 CET 1998

Stvar sem prepisal od primera ki ti ga dajo zraven:
; Name Servers

coffee.com.  IN  NS ns1.granitecanyon.com.
coffee.com.  IN  NS ns2.granitecanyon.com.

; multiple RP records authorize others to submit zone changes
; from the email address in the first field after the RP
; This email address is in DNS-email format. That is,
; the '@' (at-sign) is replaced by '.' (dot or period.)

coffee.com.  IN  RP juan.tea.com. Juan.Valdez.coffee.com.
coffee.com.  IN  RP juanita.tea.com. Juanita.Valdez.coffee.com.

Juan.Valdez.coffee.com.    IN  TXT "Juan Valdez,    NIC handle: JUAN123"
Juanita.Valdez.coffee.com. IN  TXT "Juanita Valdez, RIPE NIC handle:
JUANITA"

; addresses for the canonical names
; Many emailers expect the name localhost to exist
; in a domain with this specific, reserved address.
; 127/8 or 127/255.0.0.0 is the address of LOOPBACK-NET
; 127.0.0.1 is reserved to mean this host on the LOOPBACK-NET
localhost.coffee.com.   IN  A  127.0.0.1

; The IP addresses below are reserved for networks
; not connected to the InterNet. They are not routable by
; most publicly accessible backbones and are here as an
; example only.

navy.coffee.com.  IN  A  192.168.0.3

; some useful puns that cannot be CNAMEs because
; they are referenced by MX records, below

mail1.coffee.com. IN  A  192.168.0.1
mail2.coffee.com. IN  A  192.168.0.2

; an address for the zone itself

coffee.com.       IN  A  192.168.0.4

; Aliases
; These create a nickname or alias for another name known
; to the DNS, the canonical name, hence CNAME. No other
; records may exist with a name the same as this alias.

; 'Java' is an alias for the canonical name, 'Navy.'
java.coffee.com.  IN  CNAME  navy.coffee.com.

frenchroast.coffee.com. IN  CNAME  mail1.coffee.com.
hazelnut.coffee.com.    IN  CNAME  mail2.coffee.com.

; MX records

; These direct mail delivery agents, like sendmail,
; at hosts which have agreed to accept email for us.

; This assumes that we've arranged with tea.com and
; uu.net to provide this email service for us in
; advance for coffee.com.

; The token 'EXTREF' directs nslint to allow external references.
; The token 'GLOBALOK' directs nslint to allow global records.

; MX records for a host to be treated specially
navy.coffee.com.  IN  MX  10  mail1.tea.com.	; EXTREF
navy.coffee.com.  IN  MX  20  mail2.tea.com.	; EXTREF
navy.coffee.com.  IN  MX  100 mail.uu.net.	; EXTREF

; global MX records for unspecified members of the zone
*.coffee.com.     IN  MX  10  mail1.coffee.com.	; GLOBALOK
*.coffee.com.     IN  MX  20  mail2.coffee.com.	; GLOBALOK
*.coffee.com.     IN  MX  100 mail.uu.net.	; EXTREF GLOBALOK

; MX records for email addressed to the zone itself
coffee.com.       IN  MX  10  mail1.coffee.com.
coffee.com.       IN  MX  20  mail2.coffee.com.
coffee.com.       IN  MX  100 mail.uu.net.	; EXTREF

> Po moje moras imeti nekje v zacetku se SOA recorde. Nekaj takega:
>
> x0.org. IN      SOA     andy.x0.org. andy.andy.x0.org. (
>                 1       ; serial
>                 3600    ; refresh every hour
>                 1800    ; retry every half an hour
>                 604800  ; expire after a week
>                 86400 ) ; minimum TTL 1 day
>
> Te cifre seveda postavi na ustrezne vrednosti.

				Andy

Dodatne informacije o seznamu Starilist