[ LUGOS ] Attention Adult Webmasters!

Michael Tiezzy michael na ivginc.com
Tor Apr 7 20:31:19 CEST 1998

We have the adult content you've been looking for!

IVG, the world leader in on-line adult entertainment, offers you the
opportunity to earn thousands of extra dollars while improving the
content of your site at the same time!

Our 20,000 square foot state-of-the-art broadcast facility is located in
beautiful Pompano Beach, Florida. Our facility features still and video
production studios, fifty cyber-strip broadcast stations, a full gym, a
suntanning salon, a billiard lounge, girls locker room, a glass enclosed
shower, bedroom and dominatrix theme sets and over fifty of South Florida's
most beautiful entertainers.

Using our proprietary software, customers can access our beautiful young
cyber strippers, one on one!

We offer:

- The highest payout commission in the industry
- The quickest download available (A 360k file with an average download
  time of only 2 minutes!)
- True full motion video with an incredible frame rate of over 15 frames
  per second!
- Weekly payouts and no chargebacks

The girls are beautiful and the shows are fantastic! There is no charge for
the software and all dial-up numbers are toll free...

For a FREE demo, please visit:

http://www.ivginc.com
<A HREF="http://www.ivginc.com">http://www.ivginc.com</A>

Should you have any questions or request additional information, you may
contact me directly at (954) 978-2305.

Sincerely,

Michael Tiezzi
VP of Internet Marketing