[ LUGOS ] Mail Manager Help

lugos-list na lugos.si lugos-list na lugos.si
Tor Apr 28 22:16:22 CEST 1998

Mail Manager Help File
----------------------

You have sent a command to the Mail Manager that could not be
understood. The default Mail Manager account is mail na domain.name,
where domain.name is the domain name of the account you want to set a
message for. The following commands are available to you:

Setting a Holiday Message
-------------------------
To set a Holiday Message you will need to send an email message with
the following contents to the Mail Manager:

	holiday <username>
	password <password>
	(blank line)
	Message Text

For example:

	holiday brian
	password sssh

	I'm on holiday at the moment and will contact you on my return.

will result in anyone sending an email to brian na domain.name receiving
an automatic reply that reads "I'm on holiday at the moment and will
contact you on my return.

Removing a Holiday Message
--------------------------
To remove a Holiday Message you will need to send an email message
with the following contents to the Mail Manager:

	noholiday <username>
	password <password>

Setting a Plan Message
----------------------
To set a Plan Message you will need to send an email message with the
following contents to the Mail Manager:

	plan <username>
	password <password>
	(blank line)
	Plan Text

For example:

	plan brian
	password sssh

	This is my email account.

Provided the Finger Server is enabled this will result in anyone
fingering brian na domain.name receiving an automatic reply that returns
the text "This is my email account.", along with details of the
number of email messages held in the account, both read and unread.

Removing a Plan Message
To remove a Plan Message you will need to send an email message with
the following contents to the Mail Manager:

	plan <username>
	password <password>

If the Finger Server is enabled this will display details of the
number of email messages held in the account, both read and unread,
but no text will be added to the display.

20-October-1997

Dodatne informacije o seznamu Starilist