[ LUGOS ] [Fwd: COMMERCIAL: $1.99 CD with OpenLinux Lite 1.2]

Milan Gabor milan.gabor na uni-mb.si
Pon Apr 20 16:59:10 CEST 1998

--------------04EBE9C5975D2191565B4FD0

Hi!

Zanima me, ce je kdo zainteresiran, pa da skupaj narocimo !

lp,
MIlan

--
    |  MILAN GABOR                                       |
    /)             milan.gabor na uni-mb.si                 |