[ LUGOS ] Official Debian Two-CD Set

Zlatko Rek Zlatko.Rek na nsc.ijs.si
Čet Jun 12 07:54:48 CEST 1997

Zdravo,

Od 2. junija je na voljo 'Debian 1.3 Release' in tudi
'Official Debian Two-CD Set'. Ze pripravljena CD image-a
lahko dobite na: ftp://ftp.debian.org/pub/debian/OfficialCD
in najbrz v kratkem na ARNES debian mirrorju.

Pa se malo EPP:
---------------

* This is the Linux distribution that recently orbited on the U.S. Space
  Shuttle. Two more space missions carrying Debian are already scheduled.
* 100% Free software. Our goal is to help keep Linux free.
* NEW: Anyone can duplicate and sell our Official CD, with no fee from us!
* NEW: The largest pre-release testing program in the Linux world.
* NEW: Floppy-less install directly from CD, one-floppy install using NFS
  or hard disk.
* 974 entirely free software packages. Many more than Debian 1.2, and the
  largest Linux distribution available.
* 200 developers. Largest staff of any Linux distribution.
* Free on-line support from our large, friendly user community on the
  debian-user mailing list. Many questions are answered in minutes, with
  positive results.
* Upgrade automatically via CD, FTP, NFS, disk, or floppy.
* Our bug list is publicly accessible on our web server, and every user is
  encouraged to access our bug system and provide feedback.
* Compatible with RPM and Slackware packages.
* We are a non-profit organization!

Veliko uspeha pri pecenju!

					Zlatko

Dr. Zlatko Rek                      |         Phone:+386 61 177 3746
Jozef Stefan Institute              |               +386 61 177 3900
National Supercomputing Centre      |         Fax:  +386 61 219 385
Jamova 39, P.O.BOX 300              |         E-mail:zlatko.rek na nsc.ijs.si
SI-1001 Ljubljana, SLOVENIA         |         http://www2.ijs.si/~rek/

Dodatne informacije o seznamu Starilist