[ LUGOS ] Ikone

Bostjan Strumbelj Bostjan.Strumbelj na delo.si
Sre Jul 9 16:38:22 CEST 1997

Spodaj je sporocilce z Afterstep mailing liste. Ne vem, ali to
velja le za Afterstep ali tudi za kaksen drug WM. Poskusi.

b.
Jay Bloodworth wrote:
> The problem is that
> Afterstep places it's icons on a button so they
> don't look like they're
> sitting right on the desktop (which is what I want).
> Is there anyway to
> make the Icon Buttons transparent?

The only way I found to do this is a program called tycoon. It allows
you to put 'buttonless' icons anywhere on the desktop. If someone
knows another way to do it, do tell :)

I got my copy from:

http://mandrake2.lobotomy.com/~octobrx/programs/

Napisal(a) si:
> Kako lahko dam na svoj X11 desktop ikone ---> linke na programe? Me
> lahko kdo usmeri na kaksno dobro knjigo ali internet site o X11
> konfiguriranju?
> Hvala, Gregor
> Gregor Rot
> <http://www.s-gng.ng.edus.si/gregor