[Lugos-mozilla] cestitke

Andrej Uduč odyn at email.si
Sun Oct 2 23:48:07 CEST 2005

http://www.openoffice.org/

  OpenOffice.org Conference

The 2005 OOoCon was a fabulous success. As John McCreesh, Co-Lead of
Marketing put it, "I'd like to pass on the thanks of the entire
OpenOffice.org community to the organisers of (in my opinion) the
best-ever OOoCon. No-one was more surprised than Urska Colner, Robert
Ludvik, and Davide Dozza when Koper-Capodistria was selected by the
community as the venue for OOoCon 2005. It was an inspired choice, and
the team have put in a tremendous personal effort to make OOoCon a real
community occasion. We could not have been better looked after or more
warmly welcomed.

Upam, da kdo izmed omenjenih to bere. Vsekakor iskrene čestitke vsem.