[Lugos-mozilla] Fwd: Tb source l10n season is open!

Aleks Reinhardt aleks.reinhardt at pivot.si
Thu May 5 10:30:53 CEST 2005

Zivijo,

Ce koga zanima:

,--------------- Forwarded message (begin)

 Subject: Tb source l10n season is open!
 From: Zbigniew Braniecki <zbigniew.braniecki at gmail.com>
 Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 09:14:00 +0200
 Newsgroup: netscape.public.mozilla.l10n

 Hi.
 We want to announce that Thunderbird sources are ready now to be
 localized! There are few trivial issues left, which I will fix very soon
  but you can start your work on this today.

 Thunderbird l10n now uses ./dom,./toolkit,./security and ./netwerk from
 Mozilla's CVS, module l10n.
 It uses also new ./editor and ./mail modules and holds bits in
 ./other-licenses.

 To test it locally, just do the same as you did with Firefox -
 --enable-locale-ui=ab

 We don't have Tinderboxes yet, and we know that bonsai doesn't work.

 Greetings
 Zbigniew Braniecki
 --

 MLP (http://www.mozilla.org)