[LUGOS-MOZILLA] Koledar

Martin Srebotnjak miles at filmsi.net
Mon Jun 7 15:32:23 CEST 2004

Aha, ta hrošč se sliši znan.

Sicer sem s konzolo mislil, da ob zagonu Koledarja v menijih izbereš
možnost JavaScript Console (Konzola JavaScript) in pogledaš, če je kako
sporočilo napake.

Sicer pa je tukaj opisan en podoben hrošč:

"I get the same thing, too. I am running the April 8 build with TB 0.6. I run it on Win 2000 Pro. I downloaded the XPI.

Reclicking on the "All Events | Today's Events, etc." drop-down restores the events, however. I'll try the latest nightly Thursday to see if that helps.

Thanks. There is a Bug in the Versions from Thursday, April 8th, 2004. If you start Calendar with "C:\Program\Mozilla.exe � calendar" you get this bugs. If you start first Mozilla and then calendar through the menu extras => calendar it works fine. It appears that Peter Hugi's suggestion was meant to work around the alarm problem. It also worked around my problem, which was the events not
updating. Hope that clears things up."

Ampak opis je žal ravno obraten od tega, kar ti javljaš. Predlagam, da
naložiš 1.7 RC2 in nightly build koledarja, da bo res delalo.

Omenjajo še enega hrošča, mogoče ti pomaga nasvet Mostafe z zamenjavo
profila:

miles.

Robert Ludvik pravi: