Firefox localisation in CVS

Aleks Reinhardt aleks.reinhardt at pivot.si
Sat Jul 17 13:40:48 CEST 2004

Dear Mr Smedberg

Following on from the discussion which took place in our mailing list,
we – the Slovene (sl-SI) localisation team – have decided that, in
respect of your posting to the localisation newsgroup, we do wish to
have our translation in the mozilla.org CVS, and that I should be its owner.

However, I am afraid that I fail to find relevant instructions on
proceeding. Presumably, someone needs to create a CVS account for me,
and – if I properly understand some of the replies – I will be required
to sign and post or fax an agreement of some type to you. I should
appreciate it greatly if you could kindly explain the procedure.

Thank you in advance; I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely
Aleks Reinhardt