[LUGOS-MOZILLA] Novi izdaji! Firefox 0.8, Thunderbird 0.5!

Jure Cuhalev gandalf at owca.info
Mon Feb 9 15:12:59 CET 2004

Na 1076331041, 2004-02-09 ob 13:50, je Andrej Uduč napisal(a):
> FireFox? A ni še predkratkim bil FireBird?
>     Andrej

The new release also marks a name change for the new browser, which was
previously known as Mozilla Firebird. “We are pleased to release a new
preview version of Mozilla Firefox,” commented Mitchell Baker, President
of the Mozilla Foundation. “To avoid overlap with another open source
project, we have also decided to changed the name of this product from
Mozilla Firebird to Mozilla Firefox.”

Along with the new name, Firefox sports a new logo and the Mozilla
Foundation is kicking off a grass-roots Get Firefox campaign to spread
word about the new browser.

Super, gremo se bolj zmest userje...

--
LP