[LUGOS] Fwd: Hiring linux and other engineers

Lugos Moderator moderator at lugos.si
Wed Jul 16 07:17:15 CEST 2008

This is a forwarded message
From: Denis Benic <db at qulmedia.com>

Qul Media is a San Francisco based, global provider of media and
information services and value added applications for mobile devices.

Our industry leading platform offers unique capabilities to consumers,
media brands and wireless mobile carriers include live streaming,
location services, social networking, community development and media
publishing capabilities.

Our flagship offering, Qul Live, is the premier destination for social
media and communities that offers live streaming services from mobile
devices that can delivered to mobile phones and our Internet
destination www.goqul.com. Additionally consumers can publish their
streamed content to blogs, social networking sites and media
destinations.

We are hiring!

1. Linux engineer

Administrating, optimization 20+ servers around the world

1. Linux clusters
2. Web services (Apache, nginx, Ruby on Rails)
2. Mysql database
3. Bash scripting
4. Load balancing

2. Ruby on Rails developers

3. Java mobile developers

4. Symbian developers

We are looking for talented web and mobile software engineers in both
San Francisco and Ljubljana.

Send your resume to jobs at qulmedia.com

--
Best regards,