[LUGOS] linux in php

Liquider liquiderz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 20:10:12 CET 2008

2008/1/12 Grega Leskovsek <mavricek na gmail.com>:

> Zanima me če kdo ve zakaj mi na Linux strežniku Kubuntu 7.10 php ukaz
> mail(string $to , string $subject , string $message) ne dela. PHP mi sicer
> vse kar sem do sedaj naredil dela, ustavilo se mi je pri ukazu mail. Če to
> ni pravi forum za to vprašanje me prosim usmerite.
> S spoštovanjem, Gregor Leskovšek
>
> --
> When the sun rises I receive and when it sets I forgive ->
> http://users.skavt.net/~gleskovs/ <http://users.skavt.net/%7Egleskovs/>
> With love, Gregor Leskov'sek

"For the Mail functions to be available, PHP must have access to the *
sendmail* binary on your system during compile time. If you use another mail
program, such as qmail or postfix, be sure to use the appropriate sendmail
wrappers that come with them. PHP will first look for sendmail in your *PATH
*, and then in the following: *
/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/etc:/etc:/usr/ucblib:/usr/lib*. It's highly
recommended to have sendmail available from your *PATH*. Also, the user that
compiled PHP must have permission to access the sendmail binary. "
[http://si2.php.net/mail], [http://www.google.com/search?q=php+mail]
to ni? :)