[LUGOS] [Fwd: [native-lang] OpenTemplate.org for OpenOffice.org]

Robert Ludvik r at aufbix.org
Mon Feb 25 07:47:20 CET 2008

http://www.opentemplate.org

-------- Izvirno sporočilo --------
Hi Community,

I already did this announcement but I guess this is a great list to also
promote the start up of this new website target at supliying Templates for
OpenOffice.org. The idea was brought between the guy from KDE-Look,
Gnome-Look and KDE-Apps fame which now is under the umbrella of
OpenDesktop.org.

OpenTemplate.org plays the start of free and open webservices to connect
with OpenOffice.org and provide community contributed templates per
language and per module. We also extending the invitation for developers
to start building an extension to build the client to consume these
webservices.

A good example is KDE's Template engine which connects wtih KDE-Look.org
contributions. We can have something similar running with the help of
experience OOoBasic developers. Please visit the site of opentemplate.org
and invite your communities to contribe too.

http://www.opentemplate.org

--
Alexandro Colorado
CoLeader of OpenOffice.org ES