[LUGOS] Fwd: IITA

Lugos Moderator moderator at lugos.si
Thu Feb 21 21:07:33 CET 2008

 Dear all,

 The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (www.iita.org) is an
 international non-profit organization that aims to relieve hunger and
 poverty in Africa through research for development activities. We have a
 number of IITA specific online application development projects that require
 revision, updating and integration with each other and some may require
 redesigning the application. We are looking for software developers who are
 experienced in Java and Web technologies, running on open platforms (Apache,
 Tomcat, MySQL, PostgreSQL). Knowledge of Alfresco CMS would be a plus. The
 terms and type of contract will be discussed and finalized with Eric Koper,
 IITA's Head of Communication based on interest and on agreed deliverables.
 It may include a period of residency at our Headquarter campus or a system
 of visits to IITA headquarters whilst working remotely.

 For informal and technical enquiries please contact me, Matija Obreza. If
 interested please write a short cover email with a full CV (preferably with
 links of online applications you worked on) to Ms Funke Ogunsola,
 f.ogunsola at cgiar.org

 Kind regards,

 Matija Obreza
 Resident Genebank IT Consultant