[LUGOS] AZT2320 in ALSA

Uroš Golja goljau at comcom.si
Mon Feb 23 12:03:28 CET 2004

Če me spomin ne vara, moraš ISA plug&pray kartice najprej programsko
inicializirati (e.g. jim nastaviti IRQ, DMA in I/O porte), da jih lahko
nato uporabljaš. To baje narediš z isapnptools. Opis paketa pod Debianom je:

metuzalem:~# apt-cache show isapnptools
Package: isapnptools
Section: base
Installed-Size: 276
Maintainer: Steve M. Robbins <smr at debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Version: 1.26-2
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.3.2.ds1-4), dpkg (>= 1.4.0.21)
Filename: pool/main/i/isapnptools/isapnptools_1.26-2_i386.deb
Size: 120124
MD5sum: 57130b667c6485fd971c19e79f59992e
 This program is suitable for all systems, whether or not they
 include a PnP BIOS. In fact, a PnP BIOS adds some complications
 because it may already activate some cards so that the drivers
 can find them, and these tools can unconfigure them, or change
 their settings causing all sorts of nasty effects.

LP,
Uroš