Fwd: OOo 1.1 build2

Robert Ludvik robert.ludvik at zd-lj.si
Wed Oct 15 14:10:46 CEST 2003

Pozdrav.
Nov, skoraj zadnji build OOo 1.1 najdete na spodnjem naslovu.
Trenutno je na voljo za Linux in Windows, morebitne napake pa kar
na users at sl.openoffice.org (potrebna predhodna prijava).
Lp

Hi there,

build-2 is being uploaded to

ftp://ftp.linux.cz/pub/localization/OpenOffice.org/devel/1.1.0/build-2

This is mainly for HU, SL and DA teams. Windows builds are
temporarily packed as tar.gz, this will be fixed with the next build.

This is the first version of builds that are produced with the
same scripts on all operating systems. Yes, also on Microsoft
Windows. Please test very carefully!

We also added FreeBSD 5.1 to our supported systems, so now we do
produce builds for:

        GNU/Linux
        Microsoft Windows
        FreeBSD
        Sun Solaris/SPARC
--
Pavel Janík

"printk(KERN_ERR "happy meal: Receiver BigMac ATTACK!");"
                   -- Linux kernel: drivers/net/sunhme.c