WYSIWYG HTML editor prihaja

Matjaz Horvat matjaz85 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 15:51:27 CET 2003

Zdravo!

Zadnjic je bila tu neka debata o WYSIWYG HTML
editorjih oz. o konkurenci Dreamweaverju.

Sef projekta Quanta (HTML editor) je na
http://dot.kde.org/1046679118/ (poglejte pod
komentarje) izjavil, da so v osnovo arhitekture Quante
vlozili ogromno dela in jo zelo dodelali, zdaj pa so
pred novo oviro: preiti zelijo na WYSIWYG editor.
Menda bodo rezultati vidni ze letos. Upajmo!

Tukaj je pomemben del posta:

+ -----------ZACETEK----------- +
We've put a lot more into our base architecture so we
could be ready for our next hurdle... the first
professional web tool on Linux with WYSIWYG. Once we
are further along with our technical review we will
post our plans there.

So while we were narrowly edged by an editor with a
decent feature set we have been working to give Quanta
the agility and development ease and accessability to
enable our users to help us extend it. We have never
really wanted to compete with Bluefish. We want to
dominate when compared to Homesite and Dreamweaver.
This is the year we do it. If you're a Quanta user you
can help too.

Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader
http://quanta.sourceforge.net
Mailing list -