[Fwd: [qa-dev] Announcement: OpenOffice.org Site Upgrade and Downtime]

Robert Ludvik robert.ludvik at zd-lj.si
Fri Dec 5 09:53:08 CET 2003

Pozdrav
Čez vikend bo spletna stran OOo zelo okrnjena. V ponedeljek pride
nazaj v novi preobleki. Med novostmi je tudi forum, da se bo le
dogajalo...

Lep pozdrav
Robert Ludvik

-----
Announcement: Site Upgrade and Downtime
OpenOffice.org will be upgrading its site this weekend and will be
offline
for the duration. We regret any inconvenience but think you will be
happily
surprised by the new OpenOffice.org when it is unveiled early next week.

During the downtime, you will still be able to download the application,
OpenOffice.org 1.1. We will have a page here linking to the download
sites.
However, mail lists, CVS, IssueZilla, and all other project
functionality
will be unavailable.

We will go offline Friday 2003-12-05 and return Monday 2003-12-07.
-----