[LUGOS] OpenOffice

Robert Ludvik robert.ludvik at zd-lj.si
Tue May 7 11:43:45 CEST 2002

pozdrav
mirrors at openoffice.org je tapravi kontakt :-)
to so mi napisali, ko sem se zanimal. če je v pomoč...

Here's what I say to all mirrors:

I'm the community manager of OpenOffice.org and the Mirrors Project
manager.
Thanks for mirroring us!
A few points:
1. please join the Mirrors Project:
http:/whiteboard.openoffice.org/mirrors/. Please also join our mirrors
mailing list. All announcements relating to mirrors and so on are
Read over the requirements, too. You can get the data from Timon's
site, but
we ask that you follow the requirements listed on the Mirror Project
homepage. Reduces confusion.
2. Please refer to OpenOffice.org by OpenOffice.org, not OpenOffice.
Some other company calls itself OpenOffice, so we must use
OpenOffice.org.
You can also use the logo of OpenOffice.org. You can find the
community
distributor logo on our "nutshell" page:
http://www.openoffice.org/about_us/summary.html.
3. Please post the disclaimer.  The disclaimer can be found in our
FAQs
page, which is accessible from the Mirror's Project homepage.
4. We have the request that mirrors post download data weekly. If you
could
send in your information to the mirrors list every Monday, that would
allow
me to tabulate it efficiently.
5. Finally, all mirrors are required to carry, at the minimum, the
same
files that can be found on the łlatest build˛ page,
http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/latest_build/latest_build.ht
ml.
That is: source, binaries, ODK, PPC Linux.