[LUGOS] old slack mirror

Iztok Saje iztok.saje at mobitel.si
Sat Dec 14 10:00:10 CET 2002

Hoj!
ftp streznik dela, samo nas je prevec, ki bi osvezili paket. Celo zrcala ne pridejo na vrsto.
za www Patric pravi (iz zadnjega Changelog.txt):

An update on http://slackware.com:
As many of you have noticed, the slackware.com website is not online.
We offer our apologies, but we've been the target of DoS attacks for a few
days.  We're investigating the problem, but can't give an estimate of when
the site will return.  If anyone has any additional information that might
be helpful to us in tracking down the source of these attacks, please email
us at security at slackware.com.  Thanks for your patience.

LP

Iztok