[LUGOS] Disable fsck v RH

Marko Bevc fonzie at kibla.org
Sat Apr 6 11:46:22 CEST 2002

Verjetno isces nekaj taksnega?
fstab->
The  sixth  field,  (fs_passno),  is  used by the fsck(8) program to
determine the order in which filesystem
       checks are done at reboot time.  The root filesystem should be
specified with a fs_passno of  1,  and  other
       filesystems  should  have  a  fs_passno  of 2.  Filesystems within
a drive will be checked sequentially, but
       filesystems on different drives will be checked at the same time to
utilize  parallelism  available  in  the
       hardware.
!!!If the sixth field is not present or zero, a value of
!!!!zero is returned and fsck will assume that
!!!the filesystem does not need to be checked.

lp,
Marko