[ LUGOS ] Se malce glasu razuma - The Failure of Linux: Credibility and Responsibility (By Monty Manley)

Tomaz Borstnar tomaz.borstnar at over.net
Sun Oct 8 23:25:41 CEST 2000

  The Failure of Linux: Credibility and Responsibility
10/4/00
By Monty Manley

http://www.osopinion.com/Opinions/MontyManley/MontyManley15.html

Avtor je razvijalec programske opreme, ki zivi od svojega dela in opisuje
svoje videnje Linuxa.

Se en iztrgan citat, da boste sli res prebrat:

"Linux, a former favorite of mine, has caused more headaches in my life
lately than I care to think about. (Even more than that other problem
child, Windows NT, if you can believe that.)"

Tomaz
----
Tomaz Borstnar <tomaz.borstnar at over.net>
"Love is the answer to the final question you ask" - Unknown