[LUGOS-BLA] Re: [LUGOS] obnova particijske tabele

Jure Koren idiots at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 14:03:53 CEST 2005

On 8/21/05, Joze Klepec <joze.klepec at siol.net> wrote:
> So we will continue in Slovenian, nice, on a civilized level. We both
> proved to each other knowledge of languages, in particular English. If
> you need to communicate in any other language, do it - I have a plenty
> of time and nerves for that. And I like to learn, too.

Were it not for the excruciatingly painful style, these words you've
thrown at us all, bereft of all meaning, would somewhat likely have
passed a spelling check. But of course they would, because small
groups of letters you've put together seem to accurately resemble
words and small groups of these hint in the general direction of
actual sentences one might even read through and not have anything
unusual occur to him. However, the logical, coherent entity I would
have never have the audacity to describe as an e-mail message, seems
to have missed its purpose, and in fact its allotted dimension, by a
very large unit of measurement, preceded by a larger still unit
prefix. One could grow a decent beard trying to think of the
horrendously kontty mental process that would have resulted in a
seemingly, but indeed not actually, helpful answer to a request for
help, that has roughly the same informational value, but is not as
funny as if one would reply simply with "You are in a maze of twisty
little passages, all alike".

And I doubt the statement regarding the nerves, if I am correct in my
assumption that you are referring to the neural tissue. From where I'm
standing, it appears that although you don't lack any, you certainly
seem to have it all wired together in a very peculiar manner, making a
vast majority, as it were, mind other people's business.
Unfortunately, the other people in question seem not to appreciate it.

Regards,
JK